Tom's Big Ego
photo by Theresa Keil, TLC Baltimore
...where I collect links to interviews, reviews (yes, pretty much only the positive ones), press coverage, publications, and other mentions. It's all about me! (Who am I and why would anyone give a fig? See my homepage or the bio on my classes/workshops page.)
- Steve Dee, "The Blog of Baphomet"
- Jen McConnel, "The Busy Witch (Patheos)"
- Shadowdancer, "Pagan Pages"
Interviews and Guest Appearances
(Contact me if you're interested in doing an interview or having me on your show.)
- Akasha Temple Live, January 30, 2014 (audio)
- Feed Your Head w/ Ruthann Amarteifio, February 21, 2014 (audio)
- Raise the Horns, July 22, 2014 (audio)
- Pagan Pages, September 1st, 2014 (text)
- Magical Experiments, June 8, 2015 (audio)
- North Avenue Podcast, May 30, 2016 (audio)
- Feed Your Head w/ Ruthann Amarteifio, June 14, 2016 (audio)
- Why Buddha Touched the Earth: Zen Paganism for the 21st Century. Megalithica Books, 2013.
- What Does It Mean For the Gods To Exist?: and other essays. Infamous Productions, 2016.
- "the bonsai tree is lopsided" in Octopus Dreams, PoetryInBaltimore/Abecedarian Books, September 2006
- "Invoking the Ghost of Charles Falkenberg" and "Red", on the spoken word CD Words On War: Poems On The Subject Of War, Bird House Studios, 2007
- "Thunderstorm", Quill & Parchment August 2014 (Vol. 158)
- "Experiencing Art: Beyond the Symbol", Patheos Public Square, February 4 2015
- "Was the Buddha a Humanistic Pagan?", Humanistic Paganism, May 24 2015
- "What Does It Mean for Gods to Exist?" and "Was the Buddha a Humanistic Pagan?" in Godless Paganism: Voices of Non-Theistic Pagans, edited by John Halstead; Lulu.com, 2016.
- "Wild Naked Pagans and How to Host Them" in Pagan Consent Culture: Building Communities of Empathy and Autonomy, edited by Christine Hoff Kraemer & Yvonne Aburrow; Asphodel Press, 2016.
- This 1998 Baltimore Sun article on a copyright fight over the On-Line Guitar Archive quotes me.
- Oberon Zell mentioned my workshop on the history and nature of magic in his review of Starwood 2011.
- Richard Metzger quoted me in a piece about Daniel Pinchbeck and how the world did not end on December 21 2012.