I hope that you find the work that I'm doing to be a force for good. If
you've enjoyed reading my books or my blogs, or have been a karate student or
a shiatsu client, or if you've taken a workshop or class from me, or enjoyed
my music or poetry, or in some other way like what I do and would like me to keep doing it, there are a few ways you can support my work and enable me to keep on keeping on.
- Just send me money. Put a little something in the tip jar. You can send a dollar or five or twenty or a hundred, every little bit helps. Big bits help too, if you'd like to be my wealthy benefactor.
- via PayPal at https://paypal.me/tomswiss
- through a Facebook message to my Facebook account tom.swiss
- on Venmo as @tom_swiss
- on CashApp as $TomSwiss. (CashApp is awful and I suggest you use any other method you can, but I can accept it.)
- or do it the old-fashioned way and hand me or mail me a check, or wad of cash.
- I haven't done much with them (need to get on that) but I've created Patreon pages for my blogs "The Zen Pagan" and Sky Hand Road. Please consider supporting me with a pledge.
- Hire me to teach a class or workshop, for coaching sessions, or for a writing or speaking or consulting gig. Contact me and let's discuss how I can use my diverse skills to help you transform your personal or business life.
- Buy my books. I get a small royalty if you buy directly from the publisher (or printer, for Lulu books), or a smaller royalty if you buy from a retailer like Powell's or Amazon or the independent bookseller of your choice, but you can also order signed copies from me for just a few dollars more.
- Buy merch at my CafePress store. The Zen Pagan Merch-o-rama has t-shirts, mugs, posters and prints, and stickers designed by yours truly. Buying a t-shirt puts about a buck in my pocket and something nifty on your torso.
- If you're local to Baltimore, book a shiatsu session with me. (Or if you're not local, cover my travel expenses and book a session with me!) Gift certificates are available, a perfect COVID-19 purchase. (On-line wellness consulting coming soon during the pandemic.)
- Book me for a music or poetry performance.
I'll be adding more links here soon. You'll be able to purchase signed limited prints of my photos and artwork. So do check back.