New and upcoming stuff:
- I'm playing February 28th at 13.5% Wine Bar in Hampden, 7-10pm. 1117 W 36th St, Baltimore, 21211
- I spent January making art! I took on the "fun-a-day" challenge and did a piece of visual art, a poem, or a song every day. My work will be in the One-A-Day show at Gallery 788, and I'll be performing at the opening. You can see the pieces in question on Facebook for now.
- If all goes as planned, I will have two pieces in the forthcoming collection Godless Paganism: Voices of Non Theistic Pagans. Please take a look at the Indiegogo campaign.
- I'm looking to do some photo and video shoots for my shiatsu practice, for the website and fliers and a book I'm working on. If you'd like to model in return for receiving the work please contact me. Also you can now request an appointment on-line.
- I've updated my page of interviews, reviews, and publications.
I still haven't figured out what to be when I grow up. Here are some of my numerous and diverse worlds...
You can find me on various social media:
And commenting systems
And some useless sites, though they aren't well maintained:
Why "infamous tms" and "infamous.net"? Because since the early 1990s, my e-mail address has been <my initials>@<various places>; and before Facebook there was this thing called USENET where we used to argue all the time. So several people who met me in person after knowing me via USENET by my e-mail address said something like "Ah, you're the infamous tms."
You can contact me here if you like. (Or send me e-mail if you can figure out my infamous.net address from the information above.)
Thanks for visiting. Be excellent to each other.