New and upcoming stuff:
- Hello to those finding me for the first time because of the "cultural appropriation" brouhaha. Please see my summary reply to the controversy.
- If all goes as planned, I will have two pieces in the forthcoming collection Godless Paganism: Voices of Non Theistic Pagans. Please take a look at the Indiegogo campaign.
- I'm looking to do some photo and video shoots for my shiatsu practice, for the website and fliers and a book I'm working on. If you'd like to model in return for receiving the work please contact me. Also you can now request an appointment on-line.
- I've updated my page of interviews, reviews, and publications.
- I will be reading poetry at the Gathering for Everything that's Left (Jay Houston Marx Memorial Peace Demonstration) on Saturday September 12 in DC.
- Buy my book! Please! Why Buddha Touched the Earth might just change your life. (Probably not, but maybe!)
the numerous and diverse worlds of
Tom "the infamous tms" Swiss
You can find me on various social media:
And commenting systems
And some useless sites, though they aren't well maintained:
Why "infamous tms" and "infamous.net"? Because since the early 1990s, my e-mail address has been <my initials>@<various places>; and before Facebook there was this thing called USENET where we used to argue all the time. So several people who met me in person after knowing me via USENET by my e-mail address said something like "Ah, you're the infamous tms."
You can contact me here if you like. (Or send me e-mail if you can figure out my infamous.net address from the information above.)
Thanks for visiting. Be excellent to each other.