New and upcoming stuff:
- In honor of Emperor Norton, open house at the Secret Headquarters on September 17!
- The Firehouse Arts and Music space has their grand opening the weekend of September 23rd. The preceeding week they are featuring a series of classes. On Wednesday September 21, I'll be teaching two one-hour classes: introduction to self-care with shiatsu at 6 pm and self-defense at 7:30.
- The "Pagan-Musings" podcast with Phillipp Kessler will have John Halstead, Cat Chapin Bishop, Aine Orga, and me talking about non-theistic Paganism on September 18, 8-10pm Eastern time.
- I'm now offering a new group session format for shiatsu. Next Community Acupressure & Meditation session is September 23 -- a special "equinox edition" which will include a potluck and an opportunity for discussion. See the event's Facebook invitation page for details.
- Support my work, buy some merch! The Zen Pagan Merch-O-Rama is now selling coffee mugs, t-shirts, and more. There are also several other ways you can support my work.
- What Does It Mean For The Gods To Exist? and other essays is now available in paperback and ebook, including a FREE Creative Commons ebook version.
- I'm looking to do some photo and video shoots for my shiatsu practice, for the website and fliers and a book I'm working on. If you'd like to model in return for receiving the work please contact me. Also you can now request an appointment on-line.
- I've updated my page of interviews, reviews, and publications with links to my recent appearances on the North Avenue Podcast and Feed Your Head w/ Ruthann Amarteifio.
I still haven't figured out what to be when I grow up. Here are some of my numerous and diverse worlds...
You can find me on various social media:
And commenting systems
And some useless sites, though they aren't well maintained:
Why "infamous tms" and "infamous.net"? Because since the early 1990s, my e-mail address has been <my initials>@<various places>; and before Facebook there was this thing called USENET where we used to argue all the time. So several people who met me in person after knowing me via USENET by my e-mail address said something like "Ah, you're the infamous tms."
You can contact me here if you like. (Or send me e-mail if you can figure out my infamous.net address from the information above.)
Thanks for visiting. Be excellent to each other.